Thursday 2 June 2011

Day 4 Intro

So, I'm a bit confused. I'm not really getting much die-off, apart from the headache, no digestive upsets or anything, and the headache was gone today. I upped my sauerkraut, to even eating pieces of it, and nothing. nada. zip.

I'm starting to wonder if the state of my gut is as bad as I thought it was. I'm doing an experiment tonight. I just ate 2 small crust pieces of pure organic spelt bread (obviously with no rubbish in it) with butter, vegemite and sliced banana, and a cup of tea. Let's see if that does anything. I don't want to wreck my hard work, but I want to see if I'm doing this for a good reason, or if I just need to keep away from the white stuff. (well we all need to keep away from the white stuff but will that be enough to make me feel well?)

Time will tell, I'm off to bed.  Had a good rest day today with the kids at mum's, even went to the shops with hubby before we picked them up and felt ok.  Headache was dull this morning but is all but gone now.  No panadol today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment