Tuesday 19 April 2011

Day 3 The End.

I can't do this anymore.  Not right now. I'm not ready. I thought I was but I'm not.  I'm at my sister's house in the country for an overnight stay.  I brought my soup and it's cooking at the moment.  I had some poached eggs an hour ago, but now, I'm hungry again.

My sister is going to make pikelets. PIKELETS! I loooove pikelets.

And tea. Mum and my sister are drinking tea. TEA. My favourite thing in the world. 

Add pikeletes slathered with copious amounts of butter and tea together and you have my favourite morning tea. WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! I want some!!!!

So, intro, it was nice while it lasted, I will really miss your headaches. NOT. I will be back tho.  When I have figured out more and am more prepared. 

I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment