Thursday 26 May 2011

More Preparation for Intro

I have organised for the kids to be looked after for the first week while I do Intro.  So, the first two days, my hubby is taking RDO's and staying home to look after them, then he's taking them to my mum's house to sleep for 2 nights, and they'll be home again on Friday.  I'm hoping I'll be better by then, if not, I'll organise for someone down here to have them for me during the day.

I'm making another batch of chicken broth in the slow cooker tonight, I needed the slow cooker today to do the corned silverside I got from Boy on the Hill, OH MY GOODNESS!!!! The absolute most tender and beautiful corned silverside I've EVER tasted!!!!  No joke!! I'm sad there was only one in there, but it was a huge one so I've got some to freeze for GAPS too.  I'm allowed to have boiled meat on Intro - WOOP!

And tomorrow, once the chicken broth is done, I'll do another lot of stew, so I think I should have enough stores by then to happily start on Monday!  I'm so excited!

I am going to do before photos and measurements and a list of all my issues and we'll see how we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment